Monday, September 23, 2013

Anushka Sharma flashes her bare back


At the launch of a product from Nivea, Anushka Sharma walked the ramp in a full length blue gown with a long slit and a bare back. She had teamed her gown with beige stilettos. She was looking ravishing and stunning.
She was launching the Nivea contest, NIVEA Flaunt Your Back and Rock the Ramp.
Later she posed with four winners of Nivea contest.
Anushka Sharma said, “I am very proud to be a part of the NIVEA family, it’s been about two years now. The number of entries both these campaigns have received is remarkable. It is a great way to reach the target audience.”
Anushka’s upcoming movie is ‘Bombay Velvet’. Anushka will be seen in a double role. The first schedule of the shooting of this film recently got over in Sri Lanka. The next schedule will begin from November in Kolkata.
‘Bombay Velvet’ is a movie based on evolution of Mumbai through 50’s and 70’s. The backdrop of love, violence, greed and jazz saw the evolution of Mumbai into a metropolis. The movie is directed by Anurag Basu.
The lead actors of the movie are Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma. Karan Johar will appear as an antagonist. The other supporting actors of the movie are Kay Kay Menon and Siddharth Basu. The movie will be produced by Phantom films and Fox studios. The movie will hit theaters on 25th December 2014.
About working in ‘Bombay Velvet’, Ranbir says, “There is no process in selecting the kind of work I do. I'm fortunate to be working with some of the best filmmakers. The script of "Bombay Velvet" just fell into my lap. I read it and I knew immediately that I wanted to be part of Anurag's grand vision, his innovative storytelling, his movie-making process; everything that he does so perfectly.”
Anushka had said before Sri Lanka schedule, “I am really excited and looking forward to joining the crew of ‘Bombay Velvet’ in Sri Lanka.”
She further added, “I have always wanted to work with Anurag and I am glad that I am going to be a part of his biggest celluloid dream yet. I am sure it is going to be an unforgettable experience. Fingers crossed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment